Overview Instrumentation jobs
E&I Designer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an E&I Designer for an Oil & Gas system integrator in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
This concerns a temporary contract for the upcoming 6 months
For this position we are searching for an E&I Designer. You will join a team with E&I Engineers and E&I Designers. This position is till at least the end of the year with the possibility to extend the working activities for a longer period.
The Job:E&I Designer
- You are responsible for the Electrical and Instrumentation designing
- You will work closely with you E&I colleagues and give input and advice for the E&I Design
- You are responsible for drawing the functional en technical E&I installations
- You are responsible for the E&I documents like P&ID’s, E&I datasheets, electrical diagrams, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, i/o lists and single line diagrams
- You process the E&I designs in AutoCAD
- You work on brownfield and greenfield projects
- You have experience as an E&I Designer
- You preferably have Oil & Gas industry experience
- You have experience with AutoCAD
- Fluent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Working on a temporary contract till the end of the year.
- Possibility work as independent contractor or Focus Engineering employee
- A direct start on this position
- Flexible working conditions
Interested? Let us know by sending an up-to-date resume and you will be contacted.