Overview Instrumentation jobs
E&I Designer / Engineer – Part-Time – Working from home Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a part-time E&I Designer / Engineer for a plant-owner in the Oil & Gas industry in Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands.
This concerns a part-time and temporary contract (with the possibility to work at home) till the end of the year
For this position we are looking for an E&I Designer / Engineer who will work approximately 20 hours a week. You will be working for a plant owner in the Oil & Gas industry. You will support the Senior E&I Engineer with the detail designing. There is a lot of flexibility with this job. You can work at home or at the company and you can also participate customer visits.
The Job:E&I Designer / Engineer – Part-Time – Working from home
- You are responsible for processing the E&I detail designing / engineering
- You are responsible for making drawings of the functional and technical E&I installations
- You are responsible for the E&I documents like P&ID’s, E&I datasheets, electrical diagrams, block diagrams, wiring diagrams, i/o lists and single line diagrams
- You are responsible for the E&I drawings in AutoCad
- You work closely with the E&I engineer and give input and advice for E&I design
- You are responsible for clear communication to the E&I Engineer and the clients for the best result
- You have experience in detail designing / engineering as an E&I designer / engineer or I&C designer / engineer
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and you are pro-active and dynamic
- You are willing to work about 20 hours a week
- Proven experience with AutoCad
- You preferably have Oil & Gas industry experience
- Fluent command of the English language (written and spoken) preferable also in Dutch
- Working on a part-time job at home till the end of the year
- Possibility work as independent contractor or Focus Engineering employee
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
Interested? Let us know by sending an up-to-date resume and you will be contacted.