Overview Yokogawa jobs
DCS Engineer – Yokogawa Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a DCS Engineer – Yokogawa in Rotterdam, NL.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy, based in the Netherlands.
The Job: DCS Engineer – Yokogawa
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of the YOKOGAWA DCS system
- You are responsible for designing DCS applications that are in line with the clients requirements
- You will be responsible for all the phases of the automation process
- Report the project manager on progress
- You are responsible for the commisioning and testing of the Yokogawa automation systems ( FAT/SAT)
- You will be part of a team of several process control system and application engineers.
- You will provide assistance to the DCS Lead Engineer in translating the functional and technical specification into a process automation solution
- Bachelor degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience as a DCS Engineer, Application Engineer, Control System Engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Yokogawa DCS systems
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Direct permanent employment
- Excellent salary
- International and professional working environment
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Milad Hassan from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, Perm, Yokogawa CS3000, Zuid-Holland, Yokogawa Centum, Engels, Application