Overview Honeywell jobs
DCS Application Engineer – Honeywell Experion PKS HMI Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a DCS Application Engineer – Honeywell Experion PKS HMI for a petrochemical project in Amsterdam, NL.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
The Job: DCS Application Engineer – Honeywell Experion PKS HMI
- Programming and HMI displays (Honeywell Experion PKS)
- Testing of these Honeywell HMI applications
- Interfacing the HMI displays with Honeywell Experion PKS
- Align applications with project standards
- Create up-to-date project documentation (test protocols, specifications, planning)
- Report to project manager on progress
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as Control System Engineer, Application Engineering of Software Engineering
- 5 years proven experience as DCS Engineer, Application Engineer or Software Engineer
- At least 3 years experience with Honeywell Experion PKS HMI Displays
- Fluent in English
- Direct start
- 3-6 month contract
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Rates to be negotiated
- Focus can employ you and facilitate housing and transportation, you can also work as freelancer
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.