Overview Yokogawa jobs
Control System Engineer – Yokogawa Job
Focus Engineering has a direct project vacancy for a Control System Engineer with experience in Yokogawa applications for a Oil&Gas plant-owner in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
You will be working for the owner directly.
- You are part of the plant engineering and maintenance team
- Revise, modify and optimize software applications in the current Yokogawa Centum VP DCS system
- Revise, modify and optimize software applications in the current Yokogawa ProSafe RS Safety System
- Ensure that all specifications and applications are in line with functional design
- Ensure maximum functionality, reliability and availability of the process control systems
- Liaise with all relevant engineering and maintenance disciplines on site
- BSc in Control System, Automation, Process Control or similar Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Software, Application or Control System Engineer
- Proven experience with Yokogawa Centum VP DCS software applications
- Proven experience with Yokogawa ProSafe RS Safety System software applications
- Proven experience in the Oil&Gas sector
- Fluency in English. Fluency in or knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- EU Work Permit is required
- 6 to 12 month contract / project position
- Direct start
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- State-of-the-art technological working environment
Suitable? Interested? Directly available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Focus Engineering, DCS, Yokogwa, Oil, Gas, Centum, VP, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Application Engineer, Tim Snijder, Control System Engineer, ProSafe, Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands, contract, freelance, project, Tim Snijder