Overview Control & Automation jobs
Control System Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer for a Equipment Vendor active in the Pharma / Biotech industry in The Hague, the Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy with our client.
Our client is a multinational vendor of biotechnical equipment for the Life Science and Biotech industry. As a Control System Engineer you will be involved in Control & Automation projects from start to finish.The current software team exists of 4 PLC / SCADA Software Engineers. Within the projects both Siemens and Allen Bradley / Rockwell systems are used.
The Job: Control System Engineer
- You will be responsibible for translating functional design specifications (FDS) into technical design specifications (TDS).
- You will configure client specific PLC / SCADA software (Siemens TIA Portal and Allen Bradley ControlLogix).
- You will be responsible for the in-house PLC / SCADA software testing.
- You will be involved in software commissioning and troubleshooting (mostly remote).
- You will work on R&D projects for further developing of the software standard.
- You have an Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Control System Engineering or similar.
- You have 3+ years working experience with PLC systems (preferably both Siemens and Allen Bradley).
- You preferably have knowledge of GAMP/GMP.
- You are fluent in English.
- Good salary.
- Excellent secondary benefits (30 holidays per year).
- Direct introduction to the line manager.
- Possibilities to grow and develop yourself.
Keywords: Control System, Pharma, Design Engineer, Nederland, Nederlandstalig, PLC, SCADA, HMI, Allen Bradley, Zuid-Holland, Rockwell, Engels, Application, Siemens TIA Portal