Overview Control & Automation jobs
Control System Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer for our client active in the Biotech industry in Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy.
Our client is a multinational vendor of biotechnical equipment for the Life Science Industry. Within the engineering departement you will work on different projects for specific clients.
The Job: Control System Engineer
- You are writing user requirement specifications (URS).
- You are writing functional design specifications (FDS).
- In order to write these specifications you will be interfacing with the client.
- You will develop client specific PLC/SCADA software configurations.
- You will be involved in the site acceptance test (SAT).
- You will write software documentations together with your team.
- You will work on specific client projects.
- You have an Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Control System Engineering or similar.
- You have working experience with PLC systems (siemens S7, TIA Portal, WinCC or Allen Bradley).
- You preferably have working experience in the Biotech or Pharma Industry.
- You preferably have knowledge of GAMP/GMP.
- You are fluent in English.
- Direct introduction to the line manager.
- Working in a dynamic and informal organisation.
- Working in a team with professionals.
- Possibilities to grow and develop yourself.
Interested? Let us know and we will contact you with more information.
Keywords: Control System, Pharma, Design Engineer, Allen Bradley, Siemens S7, Siemens WinCC, Siemens TIA Portal