Overview Control & Automation jobs
Control System Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer for a Service Contractor for Gas Turbines in the Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent position with our client.
The Job: Control System Engineer
- As a Control System Engineer you are involved in Control & Automation projects for Gas Turbines from design phase until commissioning.
- You are involved in setting up functional and technical specifications for both new projects and modification projects.
- You are responsible for programming and configuring of control systems (Siemens PCS7, S7 and GE Speedtronic).
- You are responsible for control system commissioning on site. In this position the travel percentage will be approximately 50 to 60%.
- You are providing control logic troubleshooting and service acties on site or by remote log in.
- You are advising in R&D opportunities for Gas Turbine Control Systems.
- You have a Bachelor or Master education in Control System Engineering, Industrial Automation or equivalent.
- You have 5+ years experience in working with Gas Turbines.
- You have experience in commissioning or field service activities on PLC or DCS systems.
- You preferably have some programming experience in PLC or DCS systems.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
- Direct introduction with the line manager.
- Excellent salary and secondary employment conditions (for example 43 holidays).
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself.
Interested? Let us know and you will be contacted with more information.
Keywords: Power Generation, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, PLC, Siemens PCS7, GE Speedtronic Mark, Turbine, Engels, Application