Overview Control & Automation jobs
Control System Engineer – DeltaV Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer – DeltaV for a Equipment Vendor active in the Pharma / Biotech industry in The Hague, the Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy with our client.
Our client is a multinational vendor of biotechnical equipment for the Life Science and Biotech industry. As a Control System Engineer you will be involved in Control & Automation projects from start to finish. The current software team consists of 4 Control System Engineers. Within the projects Siemens, Allen Bradley and Emerson DeltaV systems are used. At this moment we are specifically looking for a Control System Engineer with knowledge and experience on Emerson DeltaV.
The Job: Control System Engineer
- You will be involved in translating functional design specifications (FDS) into technical design specifications (TDS).
- You will configure client specific Emerson DeltaV DCS software.
- You will be responsible for in-house software testing.
- You will be involved in software commissioning and troubleshooting (mostly remote).
- You will work on R&D projects for further developing the DeltaV software standard.
- You have an Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Control System Engineering or similar.
- You have 3+ years working experience as a Control System Engineer, Automation Engineer or similar.
- You have knowledge and experience on Emerson DeltaV.
- You preferably have knowledge of GAMP/GMP.
- You are fluent in English.
- Good salary.
- Excellent secondary benefits (30 holidays per year and a bonus scheme).
- Direct introduction to the line manager.
- Possibilities to grow and develop yourself.