Overview Control & Automation jobs
Control System Engineer – DCS/SIS Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer – DCS/SIS in Rotterdam, NL.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy, based in the Netherlands.
The Job: Control System Engineer – DCS/SIS
- You are responsible for the engineering of the DCS and Safety Instrumented System
- You are responsible for the purchasing of the DCS and SIS systems
- You are responsible for the engineering of field instrumentation
- You are responsible for translating the project definition into an engineering specification
- You are responsible for the commissioning and testing of the DCS en SIS systems(FAT/SAT)
- You are responsible for the contact with the suppliers and subcontractors
- You will manage the internal stakekholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- Master degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years proven experience as an Automation Engineer
- Experience with instrumentation
- Experience with Safety systems
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Direct permanent employment
- Excellent salary
- International and professional working environment
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Milad Hassan from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Owner, Oil & Gas, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, Safety System, Engels, Zuid-Holland, Rijnmond, Milad Hassan