Overview Commissioning jobs
Commissioning Certificate Expeditor Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Commissioning Certificate Expeditor for our client in the Oil & Gas industry in Antwerpen, België. This concerns a temporary contract position.
De Job: Commissioning Certificate Expeditor
- You will coordinate and review all necessary technical documents and certificates for the Oil & Gas project.
- You will be part of an E&I Commissioning team under supervision of the project management.
- You are in direct contact with (sub)contractors, supervisors and managers to ensure all E&I Commissioning documentation is provided.
- You will follow the timelines of the project and avoid any delay due to missing Electrical & Instrumentation documentation.
- You make sure that all E&I Commissioning certificates are signed in accordance with the Oil & Gas project.
- Technical education with at least 5 years of relevant experience in technical documentation.
- Experience in industrial projects (Oil & Gas projects is preferred).
- Knowledge of the different phases of industrial Commissioning is a plus.
- Affinity with the Commissioning documentation software and databases.
- Willing to work on Saturdays occasionally.
- You are fluent in English.
- Good communication skills.
- 6 Month contract.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunities to grow.
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder of Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Oil & Gas, Antwerpen, Engels, België