Overview Control & Automation jobs
Automation Project Engineer – DCS Job
Focus Engineering is looking for an Automation Project Engineer (Emerson Delta-V / Foxboro EVO) for one of our clients located in Austria.
Our client is looking for temporary contractors / freelancers
In this role you will be completely involved in pharmaceutical projects starting from first design phase until commissioning.You're responsible for guiding Automation Engineers and assist in programming where needed (Emerson Delta-V and/or Foxboro EVO)
Our client is initially looking for someone until the end of the year (with a potential extension).
The job :
- You're responsible for writing Functional Design Specifications for the Process Automation Systems (Emerson Delta-V and/or Foxboro EVO)
- You're responsible for guiding Automation Engineers and assist in programming where needed (Emerson Delta-V and/or Foxboro EVO)
- You're working in a team of Control & Automation Specialists on automation projects.
- You’re responsible for the Factory & Automation Site Acceptance tests (FAT/SAT)
- You’re responsible for start-up and Commissioning working activities
About you :
- Experience as an Automation Engineer, DCS Engineer, Control Engineer or similar.
- Proven experience in writing Functional Design Specifications
- Proven experience with Emerson Delta-V or Foxboro EVO
- Preferably experience in a GMP / GAMP environment
- Preferably experience in Pharma and/or Biotech
- Fluent in English
We offer :
- Temporary project until the end of the year with a potential extension
- Direct introduction with the Automation Manager
- Possibility to work for on innovating pharmaceutical projects
- Good hourly rate
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let us know and you will be contacted.