Overview Siemens jobs
Automation Engineer S7 – TIA portal – WinCC Job
Focus Engineering is looking for a Automation Engineer S7 – TIA portal – WinCC for a System integrator in Den Haag, Zuid-Holland.
The Job: Automation Engineer S7 – TIA portal – WinCC
- You will be responsible for the control system design engineering of automation solutions on harbor cranes.
- You will be 80% focused on software engineering, 20% on hardware engineering
- You will be 70% design oriented and 30% field support oriented
- You will design and calculate the required specifications for the hardware and software.
- You will support the software commissioning of crane automation projects.
- You will act as an informative beacon to colleagues
- You work together with specialists from other departments for crane engineering projects.
- You perform the commissioning on several locations globally.
- You will perform FAT and SAT tests supported by clients.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Automation engineering or equivalent.
- You have about 2 to 3 years of working experience.
- You have working experience with Simatic S7,TIA portal or WinCC.
- You have experience with drives, motors, Profinet or Profibus.
- You preferably have experience with lasers and sensors
- You have experience or affinity with higher programming languages such as C#, VB, .net and databases
- Fluency in English, preferably also Dutch or German.
- You are willing to work worldwide (30% of the time, max 4 weeks)
- You have a valid driver's license.
- One year contract with Focus Engineering in order to go permanent with our client
- Good remunaration package
- Working on high-tech projects
- Working for market leader in automation solutions
- Also possible for expats to apply
Interested in the job? Let Tim Snijder of Focus Engineering by sending an up-to-date CV.
Keywords: Design Engineer, Nederland, PLC, Industry, Tim Snijder, Zuid-Holland, Automation, Siemens S7, Siemens WinCC, Haaglanden, Rijnmond, Siemens TIA Portal