Overview DCS jobs
Automation Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Automation Engineer for a System Integrator mainly active in the Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industry in Alkmaar, The Netherlands.
This vacancy concerns a direct employment with our customer.
Within this role you have the chance to work completely on automation projects from first design phase until commissioning.
Within these projects you will be working with Siemens PCS7 and Rockwell PlantPAx.
All the projects are within the process industry, ranging from Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Energy and more.
- You are responsible for writing functional and technical design specifications
- You are responsible for programming and configuring PLC, SCADA, DCS systems
- You are responsible for testing and commissioning PLC, SCADA, DCS systems
- You are responsible for troubleshooting PLC, SCADA, DCS systems
- You are willing to travel for commissioning activities with a maximum of 25% per year
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant technical engineering discipline such as Industrial Automation Engineering
- You have at least 5+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer
- You preferably have experience with Siemens PCS7 or Rockwell PlantPAx
- You have experience within the process industry (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Energy or similar)
- You speak and write fluently in English
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary depending on your experience
- Flexible working hours and working partly from home
- Direct employment with our customer