Overview Metering & Analysers jobs
Analyzer Engineer Job
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Analyzer Engineer for a plant-owner active in the Gas & Green Energy industry.
This concern a vacancy for a permanent role.
For this role you can work at several locations throughout Europe (Rotterdam, Gent, Essen, Warsaw, Barcelona, etc.)
As an Analyzer Engineer you will be working for a plant-owner that is over 80 years active in the sustainable gas and chemical industry.
The client is operating worldwide and has an unique product portfolio. They are operating within the food, energy, pharmaceutical and transport sectors.
As Analyzer Engineer you will be working within the central engineering team who are responsible for greenfield and brownfield project throughout the whole of Europe and Middle East.
The Job: Analyzer Engineer
- You work together with the different plants to optimize the systems and make them more sustainable and efficient
- You will be responsible within projects for Analyzer Engineering from de FEED phase till the start-up
- You are responsible for the functional and technical specifications for the analysers
- You are responsible for the supervision of contractor and colleagues during the construction and commissioning phase
- You standardise analyser equipment and documentation like work instructions, calibration procedures and record keeping
- You are responsible for direct technical guidance for plant staff for analyser systems
- You work closely with other engineering disciplines to develop and execute projects
- You will work closely with the global Analytical Technical Leads
- You will develop and be responsible for projects schedules and budgets
- You participate in P&ID, HAZOP and ATEX reviews
- You are for complex analyser systems problems responsible for the troubleshooting
- You have a bachelor degree in Chemical, Control or Instrumentation engineering or similar
- You have preferably 7+ years of experience with analytical Instrument systems
- You have preferably experience with P&ID, HAZOP and ATEX
- You are willing to travel anywhere in the Northern Europe continent for short visits
- You are able to communicate (write and speak) properly in English
- Working for a market leading company
- Excellent salary (depending on experience)
- Working with the newest technologies
- Working for a company that invest in their employers (training, career opportunities)
- Good fringe benefits (25+14 paid holidays and a bonus, among other things)
- Working on many challenging projects to make the plant more efficient and sustainable
Interested? Contact Robin Mul via +31202624299 or robin.mul@focusengineering