Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Electrical Engineer – Marine
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Electrical Engineer – Marine for a company active in the Offshore industry in Rotterdam,NL.
This concerns direct permanent employment.
The job: Electrical Engineer – Marine
- As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for providing technical advice for Electrical Engineering issues
- As an Electrical Engineer you are responsible for the technical quality of the electrical projects
- You analyse existing systems and offer proposals for optimization
- You participate in R&D studies to optimize future installations
- Review and check functional and technical specifications from vendors and contractors
- Working together with other disciplines on detailed engineering and supporting commissioning
- You are responsible for the planning, safety checks and reliability of the engineering design for electrical systems
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- At least 5 years' experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Affinity with the marine sector, experience is not a must
- Experience with designing Electrical systems
- Experienced in working with subcontractors and multidisplinary teams
- You have very solid communication skills in English, preferably Dutch
- Competitive salary.
- 40 paid holidays (based on 40 hour work)
- Yearly possiblity for bonus
- Responsible job with autonomity to execute projects
- Challenging projects in the Marine sector
Interested? Available? Please respond through the website and we will contact you with further details.
Keywords: Electrical, Marine, Design Engineer, Nederland, Perm, Zuid-Holland, Rijnmond