Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature Electrical Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for a system integrator active in sustainable energy in Alphen aan den Rijn.
This is a vacancy with the possibility of permanent employment.
You will work at a company that has been working as a system integrator in the process industry for many years. They have recently set up a whole new department that focuses entirely on hydrogen-related projects. They have already received several requests from clients over the world, because of this they are looking for an Electrical Engineer who can fully focus on this kind of projects.
The most recent project to start is to make multiple hydrogen generators for one of the largest companies in the world that focuses on providing sustainable energy.
- During projects you are responsible for the concept, basic and detailed engineering, construction and commissioning supervision and the delivery and commissioning of the installation.
- During the construction and commissioning phase, you are responsible for checking quality and safety
- You are responsible for calculating and converting transformers and rectifiers
- You are responsible for converting alternating current to direct current
- You prepare among other things; datasheets, I/O lists, single line diagrams and key one line diagrams.
- You are responsible for defining and drawing up the functional and technical specifications of Electrical Installations.
- You make calculations for the electrolysis systems
- You have a HBO diploma in Electrical Engineering or HBO work experience and thinking level
- You preferably have 3+ years of work experience as an Electrical Engineer
- You have experience with the European Electrical Directives (IEC) and experience with ATEX
- Experience in the field of functional safety is an advantage
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and/or PLC systems and programming is an advantage
- You master the English language in word and writing and knowledge
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility
- Working on various hydrogen projects
- Direct introduction to the line manager
- Good salary between €3800-€4600 (based on experience)
- Working for a company that operates worldwide