Overzicht Electrical vacatures
Vacature E&I Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an E&I Engineer for a Service Contractor for Gas Turbines in the Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent vacancy in which you are working directly for our client.
As E&I Engineer you will be working for a internationally known and leading company in the field of Gas Turbines. Our client is a Service Contractor for Heavy Duty Gas Turbines, varying from 30 MW to 550 MW.
Our client is now leading a technology evolution, in which Gas Turbines are used for grid balancing and using Renewable Energy in the most efficient way. They are now working on Gas Turbine Retrofits for Hydrogen.
- You are responsible for leading and managing contractors for the Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering projects.
- You are responsible for schedule and planning for electrical systems related development projects.
- You work together with the commercial department on quotations of electrical and instrument systems and components.
- You are the main contact for questions about the electrical distribution (low- and medium voltage), isolators/breakers/switch gear, transformers/transformer protection , generators/ generator protection and control, motors and motor drives.
- You design electrical circuits from customer and/or internal specifications and produce panel layouts, cable lists, circuit diagrams, loop sheet diagrams and items lists using AutoCAD and/or Eplan.
- You work directly with external vendors, perform factory acceptance testing and support installation and validation of systems in the field.
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- You preferably have experience in the Gas Turbine industry, but this is not a must.
- Experience with Autocad, Eplan or similar drawing skills.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Direct introduction to the hiring manager.
- Working on the newest technologies in the field of Gas Turbines.
- Excellent salary and secondary employment conditions (for example 40 holidays).