Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature E&I Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an E&I Engineer for a system integrator active in the Oil & Gas industry in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
This concerns a temporary contract position
Our client is looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer who will be part of the E&I team.
As an E&I Engineer your working activities involve FEED studies, basic and detail engineering.
You will work with your E&I colleagues in a team, but you also work independent. The temporary contract is till the end of the year, with a possibility to extend the contract.
The Job:E&I Engineer
- You are responsible for the FEED studies, basic and details E&I engineering activities.
- You are responsible for the functional and technical E&I specifications
- You are responsible for the detail E&I engineering documents (E&I datasheets, electrical diagrams, block diagrams, wiring diagrams)
- You ensure that all E&I working activities are performed in accordance to the applicable regulations and specifications
- You are the E&I point of contact for several specific projects
- You are cooperating with the E&I team of E&I Engineers and E&I Designers
- You will work on brownfield and greenfield projects
- You have experience in Basic & Detail Engineering as E&I Engineer
- You have proven experience with conceptual engineering studies
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and you are pro-active and dynamic
- You have preferably experience with ATEX and/or SIL
- You preferably have Oil & Gas industry experience
- Fluent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Possibility to work as independent contractor or Focus Engineering employee
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- The option to start directly at this position
Interested? Let us know by sending an up-to-date resume and you will be contacted.