Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Control System Engineer
Focus Engineering is looking for a Lead Control System Engineer for large petrochemical project in Gelsenkirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen.
You will be responsible for coordination of control system migration projects for a large refinery in Germany.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Control System Engineer
- Interfacing beteween the plant-owner and DCS system vendor.
- Evaluate proposals for control system migrations and challenge automation contractor
- Provide support in the area for Control Systems procurement activities and contract management.
- Communicate, facilitate and coordinate with different process control system vendors.
- Pro-actively identify issues that impede project progress and report to Project Management.Recognize and
- Address potential and actual cross-discipline issues and conflicts
- Assist with compiling control system scope documentation, enquiry/purchase requisitions, control narratives, URS, SRS
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively within time and budget
- Ensure integrity of work scope and that work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards of the client
- 10+ years Control System Engineering experience
- Excellent communication and interfacing skills
- Proven experience as Lead Engineer
- Proven experience with DCS systems (Schneider Electrica Invensys Foxboro I/A, Honewell TDC3000 Experion, Yokogawa CS3000, Centum XL, Emerson DeltaV, ABB 800xa, Siemens PCS7)
- Experience with migration projects
- Experience in the petrochemical industry
- Fluency in English
- Good command of German
- Willingness to work long-term in Gelsenkirchen
- 12+ month contract with option for extension or direct permanent employment
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working on a large refinery project
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Focus Engineering, DCS, Oil, Gas, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Lead, Tim Snijder, Control System Engineer, Gelsenkirchen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, Deutschland, EPC, Schneider Electrica Invensys Foxboro I/A, Honewell TDC3000 Experion, Yokogawa CS3000, Centum XL, Emerson DeltaV, ABB 800xa, Siemens PCS7