Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Control System Engineer – Emerson – Delta V – Pharma – Commissioning
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control System Engineer for Biotech / Pharma projects in Belgium and Switzerland.
You will be working during commissioning and qualification phase executed by the main automation contractor.
All projects are related to Emerson Delta V Batch DCS and take place in a GMP / GAMP environment.
The Job: Control System Engineer – Emerson – Delta V – Pharma – Commissioning
- Control System Commissioning of DCS systems on site
- Prepare Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Perform automation site acceptance tests (SAT)
- Follow Automation Site qualification
- Prepare SAT & Qualification activity
- Handover SAT + qualification activity and documents to the client
- Perform software commissioning and troubleshooting on site
- Setting out guidelines and safeguarding of work methodology
- 5-10 years experience as Control System and/or Automation Engineer
- Proven experience with Process Control Systems / DCS system application software
- Proven hands-on commissioning experience
- Preferably experience with Emerson DeltaV Batch
- Proven experience in a Batch environment
- Proven experience in Pharma and/or Biotech
- Good understanding of the S88 model
- Good understanding of GAMP
- Good understanding of the V-model
- Good command of the English language, preferably also French, Dutch and/or German
- 4 to 16 Month projects
- Telephone interviews next week Tuesday
- Direct start possible
- Direct introduction with the automation manager
- Good remuneration package
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know by sending your up-to-date CV and you will be contacted.
Keywords: automation, control, pharma, biotech, dcs, process control, emerson, delta v, control system, fat, sat, commissioning, qualification, design, tim snijder, focus engineering, belgium, holland, netherlands, switzerland