Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Control Engineer – Design & Service
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Control Engineer – Design & Service for a process automation vendor in België, NL.
This concerns direct permanent employment.
The Job: Control Engineer – Design & Service
- You are involved in making the necessary Control System specifications for Automation projects.
- You will program the PLC safety system specifications.
- You are involved in the PLC Service Commissioning and troubleshooting activities on site.
- You will provide control system Field Support Service to clients.
- You build and maintain the relationship with clients.
- You provide documentation of the Field Service activities.
- 2+ years experience as Control System Engineer, Automation Engineer or similar
- Proven experience in the petro-chemical, chemical and/or oil&gas industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level in a related field.
- Knowledge of programming PLC control systems.
- Affinity with IT and ethernet networks.
- Willing to be involved in a 24/7 consignment service.
- Willing to travel to client sites in Belgium.
- Fluent English language skills (preferably also Dutch).
- Competitive salary package.
- Company car
- Possibility to work from home
- Direct permanent employment with a leading system vendor.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Challenging projects in the Control & Automation industry.
Interested? Available? Suitable? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Vendor, (Petro-)Chemical, Design Engineer, Nederlandstalig, PLC, Perm, Tim Snijder, Antwerpen, Limburg, Kempen, Field Service Engineer, Engels, België