Overzicht Control & Automation vacatures
Vacature Automation Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Automation Engineer for our client active in the Maritime sector in the Netherlands.
This concerns a permanent employment vacancy.
Due to the nature of the work, a European passport is required.
In this position you are part of the Engineering team (18 people) that deals with all electrical engineering and automation issues within the projects. You are responsible for basic engineering and in the detailed engineering phase you control and supervise the work that is outsourced to contractors.
We are looking for Junior, Medior and Senior Engineers.
The Job: Automation Engineer
- As an Automation Engineer you work on new construction projects and modification projects within the maritime sector.
- You are responsible for all feasibility studies and you prepare functional specifications within the Control & Automation projects.
- You make technical calculations to substantiate the chosen design and to guarantee quality.
- You supervise the PLC / SCADA Software Engineering activities that are outsourced to external parties.
- You ensure that the Control & Automation Engineering work is carried out within budget and planning.
- You have an education in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Control System Engineering or similar.
- You have 2+ years of working experience as an Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Software Engineer or similar.
- You preferably have experience in the basic engineering within automation projects.
- You preferably have working experience within the Maritime or Offshore sector (but this is not a requirement).
- You have good communication skills and you enjoy working in project teams.
- You are fluent in English.
- Direct introduction to the line manager.
- Excellent salary.
- Opportunities to grow internally to a position as Team Leader.
Interested? Let us know and we will contact you with more information.
Keywords: Control System, Marine, Design Engineer, Nederland, PLC, SCADA, Engels