Overzicht Honeywell vacatures
Vacature Application Engineer – Honeywell TDC3000 – Honeywell GUS
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Application Engineer – Honeywell TDC3000 – Honeywell GUS for a petrochemical project in Amsterdam, NL.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Application Engineer – Honeywell TDC3000 – Honeywell GUS
- Programming and modifying existing HMI displays (Honeywell TDC 3000) on Honeywell GUS (General User Station)
- Testing of these Honeywell HMI applications
- Interfacing the HMI displays with Honeywell TDC3000
- Align applications with project standards
- Create up-to-date project documentation (test protocols, specifications, planning)
- Report to project manager on progress
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as Control System Engineer, Application Engineering of Software Engineering
- 5 years proven experience as DCS Engineer, Application Engineer or Software Engineer
- At least 3 years experience with Honeywell TDC3000, Honeywell C300, Honeywell HPM or TPS controllers
- Experience with Honeywell GUS stations
- Fluency in English i
- Direct start
- 3-6 month contract
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Rates to be negotiated
- Focus can employ you and facilitate housing and transportation, you can also work as freelancer
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Control System, Vendor, (Petro-)Chemical, Design Engineer, Nederland, DCS, HMI, Honeywell TDC3000, Tim Snijder, International, Engels, Application