Overzicht Honeywell vacatures
Vacature Application Engineer – Honeywell GUS
Focus Engineering is currently looking for a Application Engineer – Honeywell GUS for a petrochemical project in Amsterdam, NL.
This concerns a temporary project vacancy.
The Job: Application Engineer – Honeywell GUS
- Programming and modifying existing HMI displays (Honeywell TDC 3000) on Honeywell GUS (General User Station)
- Testing of these Honeywell HMI applications
- Interfacing the HMI displays with Honeywell TDC3000
- Align applications with project standards
- Create up-to-date project documentation (test protocols, specifications, planning)
- Report to project manager on progress
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as Control System Engineer, Application Engineering of Software Engineering
- 5 years proven experience as DCS Engineer, Application Engineer or Software Engineer
- At least 3 years experience with Honeywell TDC3000, Honeywell C300, Honeywell HPM or TPS controllers
- Experience with Honeywell GUS stations
- Fluency in English i
- Direct start
- 1 month contract
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Rates to be negotiated
- Focus can employ you and facilitate housing and transportation, you can also work as freelancer
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder from Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.