Overzicht Analyser vacatures
Vacature Analyzer Technician
Focus Engineering is currently looking for multiple Analyzer Specialists for plant owners and service contractors in the Netherlands.
We're a niche recruitment agency within the field of E&I and Analyzers and we specifically look for highly skilled migrants to work in the Netherlands. We're specialized in arranging all that's needed to help you move from your home country to the Netherlands. See below more information regarding the type of roles we offer and everything we arrange and assist with.
These are long term temporary and / or permanent contracts.
The Jobs: Analyzer Technician
- Analyser Maintenance Technician. Within these roles you'll work with permanent maintenance teams of petrochemical / oil & gas plant owners.
- Analyser Service Technician. Within these roles you'll be working with vendors and service contractors for multiple plant owners across the Netherlands.
- Analyser Commissioning Engineer. Within these roles you'll be working on various commissioning / construction projects.
- Analyser Supervisor / Team Leader. Within these roles you'll be responsible for the supervision of contractors and / or training of Analyser Technicians within your team.
What we offer: Analyzer Technician
- VISA arrangement / approval (also for family members)
- Minimum salary of €62.726,40 (Requirement to be able to come over as a Highly skilled knowledge migrant)
- 30% ruling (tax benefit, the first 30% of your gross income will be complete tax free for the first 5 working years in the Netherlands)
- Assist with finding housing
- Lease car on arrival at the airport
- 25 paid holidays + 8,33% monthly holiday allowance
- We pay for mandatory courses
- We provide with all the practical information you need surrounding cost of living in the Netherlands
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.