Overzicht Instrumentation vacatures
Vacature Analyzer Engineer
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Analyzer Engineer for a plant-owner active in the sustainable industry in the region of Rotterdam.
This concern a vacancy for a permanent role.
For this position you will work at a plant-owner that has been active in the sustainable gas and chemical industry for over 75 years. The company operates worldwide and has clients within the food, energy, pharmaceutical and transport sectors.
You will mainly work on sustainable hydrogen-related projects. Due to the increasing demand for more sustainable forms of energy, this company has many projects in the coming years.
- You are responsible for the projects from de concept engineering till the start-up
- You will be responsible for the functional and technical specifications for the analysers
- You will be, during the construction and commissioning phase, responsible for supervising the contractors and colleagues
- You standardise analyser equipment and documentation like work instructions, calibration procedures and record keeping
- You are responsible for direct technical guidance for plant staff for analyser systems
- You work closely with other engineering disciplines to develop and execute projects
- You will interface with the global Analytical Technical Leads
- You will develop and be responsible for projects schedules and budgets
- You participate in P&ID, HAZOP reviews
- You provide the design and implementation capability to upgrade analyser systems
- You are for complex analyser systems problems responsible for the troubleshooting
- A bachelor degree in Electrical or Instrumentation engineering or you have grown as technician/supervisor to an engineer
- You have experience as an Analyser Engineering during specifications, design, execution and implementation
- You have proven experience with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry and other industry standard analysis methods
- You are willing to travel anywhere in the Northern Europe continent (approximately 30% of the time)
- Working for a plant-owner
- Good salary (depending on experience)
- Good fringe benefits (25+14 paid holidays and a bonus, among other things)
- Working on many different sustainable projects
Interested? Contact Robin Mul via +31202624299 or robin.mul@focusengineering