Overzicht Metering & Analysers vacatures
Vacature Analyser Service Technician
Focus Engineering is currently looking for an Analyser Service Technician for a system integrator in Goes, Zeeland.
Our client is a specialized system integrator in the Oil&Gas industry. They focus on analytical instrumentation, measurement and control systems such as analyser shelters, sampling and conitioning systems and pilot plans.
For the lifecycle support department we're looking for an Analyser Technician to join the team. The client base predominantly consists of clients in the Netherlands. 20% of the service and commissioning jobs are international (outside the Benelux).
Our client is unique because of their quality approach, their analyser specialization and the possibility to gain experience with the design of pilot plants.
No analyser experience yet but a sound field instrumentation background and a natural interest in quality measurement, analysers and field instrumentation? Please apply and we can discuss the possibilities.
This concerns direct permanent employment with our client.
The Job: Analyser Service Technician
- You service the installed base of clients worldwide
- You are involved with (pre-)commissioning and start-up of the systems in the field
- You perform periodic service visits
- You provide technical support
- You channel information gathered with the client on site towards headquarters to ensure design is in accordance with client's actual needs and specification
- You will peform your taks in the office, the workshop, at subcontractors and of course with clients on site
- 3+ years experience as Analyser Technician, Instrument Technician, E&I Technician or Commissioning Engineer
- Natural interest in quality measurement
- You are detail oriented, precize and accurate
- You have a service
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a driver's license
- You have a EU work permit
- Willing to travel (20% international)
- Direct introduction with the line manager
- Direct permanent employment
- International working environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Growth opportunities
- Company car
Interested? Suitable? Available? Let Tim Snijder of Focus Engineering know and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Instrumentation, Oil & Gas, Commissioning Engineer, Technician, Nederland, Analyser, Metering, International, Zuid-Holland, Zeeland, Noord-Brabant, Field Service Engineer, Engels